Introductions Hello from Missouri

TorqueMaster

HAM Points
Country flag
Hello all,
I've been interested in airguns most of my life -- it seems to go through solar cycles and I'm in another peak right now.
I tend towards the economy side of airgunning -- most "bang" for my buck -- most recently I have acquired a couple of Avengers, a Daisy 853, a Notos, a Crosman 3662, and have dozens of others scored through the years.

I'm also into 3D printing, and enjoy integrating the hobbies, particularly keeping airguns "backyard friendly."

I enjoy learning from other airgunners, and offering friendly advice and information when I have something useful to offer.
See you around the forum!

Welcome to the HAM Community! I would be very interested to hear your opinions on the 3622 :)

Hello all,
I've been interested in airguns most of my life -- it seems to go through solar cycles and I'm in another peak right now.
I tend towards the economy side of airgunning -- most "bang" for my buck -- most recently I have acquired a couple of Avengers, a Daisy 853, a Notos, a Crosman 3662, and have dozens of others scored through the years.

I'm also into 3D printing, and enjoy integrating the hobbies, particularly keeping airguns "backyard friendly."

I enjoy learning from other airgunners, and offering friendly advice and information when I have something useful to offer.
Welcome to the community. Interested in your 3d printing efforts. Have been considering getting one.

Thanks all,

I will post a writeup of the 3622 in the Crosman section. In short -- it is very light weight and I intend to keep it that way -- very limited in shot count -- probably best modified to be a 10-20 shot carry around varmint gun -- or as I've done -- a 50-60 shot 177 backyard plinker. I was not thrilled with the precision of the stock 22 barrel, but it may need more "seasoning" to judge it properly.

My printer is a Creality Ender 3 Pro, somewhat modified and well tuned. A great, economical printer, tons of parts and support/knowledge out there. I consider it the "Model T" of 3D printing -- very capable, but there are more refined printers out there for a price.

Sadly, most of my airgun 3D prints are of "backyard friendly" devices, so not allowed. I'll see what I can turn up and show off in the Upgrade Parts and Accessories category.

Hello all,

Hey brother welcome to the forum. Excited to hear more about your 3D printing projects as well. Good to see you have a nice collection of airguns going too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back