First EFT South Georgia

912Airguns

Baxley Georgia 3153
HAM Points
Country flag
EFT in South Georgia February 23-24
Hosted by AOA and 912 AIRGUNS.
We have partnered we AOA to host the first EFT event in Ga.
We are inviting spectators to come out to see and learn about the sport. We also will be having a drawing for a new pcp air rifle.
Any questions you can email me at 912airguns@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    650.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3357.jpeg
    IMG_3357.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3354.jpeg
    IMG_3354.jpeg
    562.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3345.jpeg
    IMG_3345.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 9
PCP precision airguns are not popular in South Georgia. That is one of the main factors in partnering with AOA to host this event. We will have a range set up for folks to demo a lot of different guns. The other reason is I had such an awesome time in central Florida at atlas airguns EFT event I looking forward to spending some time with new friends I met at that event.

PCP precision airguns are not popular in South Georgia. That is one of the main factors in partnering with AOA to host this event. We will have a range set up for folks to demo a lot of different guns. The other reason is I had such an awesome time in central Florida at atlas airguns EFT event I looking forward to spending some time with new friends I met at that event.
Welcome brother. So what Airguns do folks in South Georgia shoot ?

.25 cricket 2 tactical I got it from Charlie @ Georgia Airguns. Charlie had tuned and ready to go when I picked it up. He is the go to for a Kalibrgun.
Awesome gun. Pellets hits the same hole.
I’m no pro and at 50 yards You empty a mag and cover it with a dime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back