Compressor cost

I don't doubt your accuracy I've seen it, more so the down range power. I laugh at .25/30 cal springers. Throw a baseball ....has about same trajectory. My 2 .177 springers are excellent, and I may have hit that bird with em but they would most likely just be wounded.
If I do go pcp it would be .22. It's just convenient and oddly now cheaper then like .177 . .22 gives lots of options in lead to toy with I think for me it's best ..

I'm not really going to say never , but it's going to take a heck of a deal I can't refuse to get me to bite...😜. And if these compressor prices keep sliding maybe ...

I think most of us do what we have to do to enjoying the sport, weather it's on the budget end or spending on higher end. The amount of products on the market is able to meet just about anyone's needs/wants or financial situation. For something like a compressor it's nice to be able to afford those 100% duty cycle units, the inexpensive Chinese compressors can work if you aren't overworking them on a constant basis.

At the rate hw is going with no guns in a store and gone up a 100$ there tip toeing at looking not so good vs a decent budget PCP compressor cost .. heck darn near equal total pricing now in a sale .

Heck a Diana stormtrooper and amazon sub 200$ box compressor gets a guy going cheaper then a hw .
You’re absolutely right . HW hasn’t been in stock for a while and they’re pricey.

I think most of us do what we have to do to enjoying the sport, weather it's on the budget end or spending on higher end. The amount of products on the market is able to meet just about anyone's needs/wants or financial situation. For something like a compressor it's nice to be able to afford those 100% duty cycle units, the inexpensive Chinese compressors can work if you aren't overworking them on a constant basis.

Dude literally just summarized it 💯%. Myself I've spent enough for now 🤦‍♂️and the hand pump works fine. When I spring for one it will be a decent unit hopefully. There are so many pcp companies and offerings (thinking about all the new stuff showcased by Hameditor!) out there that there is a competitive feel for sure.

Totally agree, I like my springers but would never be without PCP and power, it's evolution.
Some purist, principled, people don't know what they are missing.😉

Years ago I lasted 1 weekend with a hand pump. Never again.
Used a Yong Heng for 3 years then bought a hill compressor when they first came out. No regrets 😉.

Personal choice, I will always respect.
Sometimes causing bewilderment, often amusing me, tickling my inner devil.
Personal thoughts simply prompted by my wife's determination earlier today, I will get these skin tight denims on she muttered constantly.
Some forms of self denial amuse me.
I agree love my Weihrauchs
Totally agree, I like my springers but would never be without PCP and power, it's evolution.
Some purist, principled, people don't know what they are missing.😉

Years ago I lasted 1 weekend with a hand pump. Never again.
Used a Yong Heng for 3 years then bought a hill compressor when they first came out. No regrets 😉.

Personal choice, I will always respect.
Sometimes causing bewilderment, often amusing me, tickling my inner devil.
Personal thoughts simply prompted by my wife's determination earlier today, I will get these skin tight denims on she muttered constantly.
Some forms of self denial amuse me.
I agree. Love my Weihrauchs but a good pcp is a wonderful gun to shoot. Wouldn’t be without one. I only made it 2 weeks with a hand pump. As for cost, it’s still cheaper than powder burners.

If AoA doesn’t have them I check Krale in the Netherlands. Prices are good even with shipping and 3 day shipping. Good to deal with.
Ya, not a big deal but if your aoa hw needs something and aoa nice on there lifetime warranty of them. It's price of mind . Krales if bad that's a long way back for satisfaction .. when your the king of lemons you kinda consider that stuff..lol ( and aoa helps on simple needed parts too )

Ya, not a big deal but if your aoa hw needs something and aoa nice on there lifetime warranty of them. It's price of mind . Krales if bad that's a long way back for satisfaction .. when your the king of lemons you kinda consider that stuff..lol ( and aoa helps on simple needed parts too )
Yes that’s why i avoid krale because like mentioned some of us are 🍋🧲

Well no m not a collector or care to hold several guns .. if a guy was then the worth it factor is stronger .. then like that hill soren has or maybe that Allen you have + there able to fill something larger then 1 liter . If there capable of filling a 80cf scuba tank too boot then ya I could see them at 1500$ heck a maxair is probly more these days..

A one gun guy even to me 250-300$ just ain't worth it . Unserviceable china no easy upkerp parts . Ya looking for a let down . Imho..

Well I tried again to convince myself with a fair pcp gun deal popped up. Bit I guess I'll pass anain
Get one from Amazon and purchase the $24.99 2 or 3 year warranty and your all set! Amazon just gives you your money back to buy another when it breaks. Win win!

at first i did not have any interest in the pcps mostly because what i was seeing was cheap import stuff but as time went on and i stumbled across Dana video i knew i would own the EVOL so i save and saved and sold off items knowing i would need a good comp as well i saved and sold more stuff then te day came i got the comp first them the guns.
i bought two of the guns types Dana had drug down the road and tosh of the clif the EVOL and the BRK.
i was happy with my pumpers now i rarly shoot them. fact is i am not so sure they have been shot since the EVOL

at first i did not have any interest in the pcps mostly because what i was seeing was cheap import stuff but as time went on and i stumbled across Dana video i knew i would own the EVOL so i save and saved and sold off items knowing i would need a good comp as well i saved and sold more stuff then te day came i got the comp first them the guns.
i bought two of the guns types Dana had drug down the road and tosh of the clif the EVOL and the BRK.
i was happy with my pumpers now i rarly shoot them. fact is i am not so sure they have been shot since the EVOL
Smart man. I bought all the heavy ammo a yr in advance (even slugs!) so when I got my Ghost it would be "less" of a hit to the wallet. Now that I have it I can't shoot it as much as I'd like as it is a serious job to hand pump a 480cc bottle. Going forward I will fill it after every use so it's not so bad!

i buy what i hope is enough ammo when its on sale to hold me until then next big sale.
all the while i am saveing pennies for thenext go around.
i have my eye on a ghost but i think the EVOL mini is going to come first?
a couple others guns i would like but i am not really planning on having a collection so what i do get will have to have a purpose.

At the rate hw is going with no guns in a store and gone up a 100$ there tip toeing at looking not so good vs a decent budget PCP compressor cost .. heck darn near equal total pricing now in a sale .

Heck a Diana stormtrooper and amazon sub 200$ box compressor gets a guy going cheaper then a hw .
Hateful, if I can finally break down and buy a PCP, ANYBODY can do it.

I unfortunately went deep down the rabbit hole. I started with a hand pump… For about 2 days. Then got a 3ltr bottle. Got a YH. It lasted about 3hrs. Bought a second YH but never used it. Then I got an Omega Aircharger 3 yrs ago. 40 hrs still going strong. So I “thought” I needed a portable. Got the GXCS-4. Well that didn’t satisfy my thirst for air, so two months ago,I bought a Daystate Super Leggero. I’ve got about 8 scba bottles from 30 min-60 min capacity. I usually go thru about 500-1000 pellets and slugs a week. Sizes range from .177-.35 cal.Those big hunks of lead need a lot of air…I’m single live alone and have lots of toys. Once I. Get into something it’s hard to slow down. I have fx’s, Kral<umarex,benjamin DAR,JTS Airacuda max.lots of lead slingers. And I love them Aea so semi not so much tho. Oh and I am buying toys now, as I’m getting married soon. So gotta stock up on lead guns airtanks and any other toys, when comes into -lay my toys will rake a backseat. I just now got intodronesthat’jj be another grand inversted But hey, that’s why you work,get things that bring joy to you.Bu7 what you can afford and just enjoy with what you have as long as your having fun who cares how little or much you spend.if it kindles joy for you just do it,within your budget P.O. course…just saying….have fun enjoy your life once you are gone it’s too late to enjoy.let’s no fuss among us. Let’s just have fun. Oh we,, it simply venting to all of people ..Grass

I unfortunately went deep down the rabbit hole. I started with a hand pump… For about 2 days. Then got a 3ltr bottle. Got a YH. It lasted about 3hrs. Bought a second YH but never used it. Then I got an Omega Aircharger 3 yrs ago. 40 hrs still going strong. So I “thought” I needed a portable. Got the GXCS-4. Well that didn’t satisfy my thirst for air, so two months ago,I bought a Daystate Super Leggero. I’ve got about 8 scba bottles from 30 min-60 min capacity. I usually go thru about 500-1000 pellets and slugs a week. Sizes range from .177-.35 cal.Those big hunks of lead need a lot of air…I’m single live alone and have lots of toys. Once I. Get into something it’s hard to slow down. I have fx’s, Kral<umarex,benjamin DAR,JTS Airacuda max.lots of lead slingers. And I love them Aea so semi not so much tho. Oh and I am buying toys now, as I’m getting married soon. So gotta stock up on lead guns airtanks and any other toys, when comes into -lay my toys will rake a backseat. I just now got intodronesthat’jj be another grand inversted But hey, that’s why you work,get things that bring joy to you.Bu7 what you can afford and just enjoy with what you have as long as your having fun who cares how little or much you spend.if it kindles joy for you just do it,within your budget P.O. course…just saying….have fun enjoy your life once you are gone it’s too late to enjoy.let’s no fuss among us. Let’s just have fun. Oh we,, it simply venting to all of people ..Grass
Brother it's sounds like you shoulda went with a beast compressor right of the gate 😅. Some people seem to get lucky with the cheap stuff, I personally will sweat and hand pump till I can afford a good unit someday, maybe. Dedicate a room to the toy's....maybe don't let the wife in there🤔🤣 I skrimped and saved (and shot 5fpe .177 springers) Till about last year. Mortgage is almost paid off but I couldn't wait any longer. Now I'm in....deeeep 😍

Brother it's sounds like you shoulda went with a beast compressor right of the gate 😅. Some people seem to get lucky with the cheap stuff, I personally will sweat and hand pump till I can afford a good unit someday, maybe. Dedicate a room to the toy's....maybe don't let the wife in there🤔🤣 I skrimped and saved (and shot 5fpe .177 springers) Till about last year. Mortgage is almost paid off but I couldn't wait any longer. Now I'm in....deeeep 😍
Ya, a guy got that much going no point foolin around in china ..lol. Guy needs a max air or baure jr at a min..lol. Need portable ? go gas motor over electric..

Ya, a guy got that much going no point foolin around in china ..lol. Guy needs a max air or baure jr at a min..lol. Need portable ? go gas motor over electric..
Yeah… I shoot a lot . If I had thought I’d love pcp rifles that much, I’d have went big… But as hey say,who knew…🤣 Plus getting toys now bf I retire..Fixed income then..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back