Ghost Changing the factory pressure gauges

Corvid_Hunter

HAM Points
Country flag
I was thinking about changing the factory gauges on the Ghost to something like the white faced 250 bar Wika gauges I had on my Impact. They're about 28mm if I remember right. Has anyone change the gauges on their Ghost yet?

I was thinking about changing the factory gauges on the Ghost to something like the white faced 250 bar Wika gauges I had on my Impact. They're about 28mm if I remember right. Has anyone change the gauges on their Ghost yet?

Yep. Although I went with black faces....

Copied and pasted from my Huma email order.....
Wika Black Mini Pressure Gauge 28 mm 315 Bar G1/8 BSP
Wika Black Mini Pressure Gauge 28 mm 250 Bar

They both have the same threads, not sure why it isn't listed on the 250bar reg. Prob goes without saying but i used the 315 for the bottle pressure side, and the 250 for the regulated pressure.

I don't have any great photos but found this one on my phone.....I chose to not opt for the black trim pieces around the outside of the gauge, got brass endcaps for the shroud so seemed fine to stick with the brass.
Screenshot_20240401-112903.png

What is the benefit? Improved reading accuracy?

What is the benefit? Improved reading accuracy?
I find the factory BRK gauges a little on the small side. I think they look good as they are small and unobtrusive, but it also makes them harder to read. Last night was the first time I filled the Ghost since I received it and I notice the tank pressure gauge seems to be a little 'notchy'. As it was filling it would jump from one line to the next. Not a very smooth operating gauge. That's not to say that it isn't accurate though.

Yes we have the gen 2 on our one, we have the 25mm on the bottle and the 28mm on the reg they fit perfectly work very well, easy to see, the battery is much better on these gen2 gauges the old one seemed to need charging all the time these i only charge them now and again, a nice upgrade IMO

View attachment 5932View attachment 5933
Words cannot express how much better looking the original moa rail is to my eyes 🤣 Looking good otherwise! And as a hunter I'd be afraid of snagging it on stuff. You put the original grip back on?! I just ordered the Fab Defense one (no small task in Canada) and it should be here by June! The gauges work for me for now but they will get replaced some day I'm sure with the wika's.

Words cannot express how much better looking the original moa rail is to my eyes 🤣 Looking good otherwise! And as a hunter I'd be afraid of snagging it on stuff. You put the original grip back on?! I just ordered the Fab Defense one (no small task in Canada) and it should be here by June! The gauges work for me for now but they will get replaced some day I'm sure with the wika's.
that is our latest ghost the grip is standard on this one we are just mucking about with bits and bobs to see what we like😀 this is the other one, over the moon with how the it turned out 👍 it was before we had the sekhmet gauges so we just straightened the standard ones up😀

IMG_6682.JPG

Yes we have the gen 2 on our one, we have the 25mm on the bottle and the 28mm on the reg they fit perfectly work very well, easy to see, the battery is much better on these gen2 gauges the old one seemed to need charging all the time these i only charge them now and again, a nice upgrade IMO

View attachment 5932View attachment 5933
Where can I get that scope rail? I run my scope pretty far forward and this will allow me to move it further, I also love the built in level.

Which grip is that? It looks comfortable.
Looks to be an ergo grip? I was looking at Hogue, Ergo, Fab defense, Magpul. Only thing in Canada (AK style) was a brown Magpul😒 and the black Hogue. Even with shipping their not expensive to order, its just the wait that kills me, Did you get gauges put on yet Corvid Hunter? I will play around with the trigger when the grip arrives. I can wait... 😄😑

Looks to be an ergo grip? I was looking at Hogue, Ergo, Fab defense, Magpul. Only thing in Canada (AK style) was a brown Magpul😒 and the black Hogue. Even with shipping their not expensive to order, its just the wait that kills me, Did you get gauges put on yet Corvid Hunter? I will play around with the trigger when the grip arrives. I can wait... 😄😑
No gauges yet, and I haven't been out shooting either. Between snow and work I haven't been able to get out.

Where can I get that scope rail? I run my scope pretty far forward and this will allow me to move it further, I also love the built in level.
The rail is a standard Alpha wolf rail 👍
Which grip is that? It looks comfortable.

The Grip is the ergo chubby but you have the mod the ghost to accept it as the ergo is AR fitting and the Ghost is AK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back