1100Z Barra 1100z 19” barrel vs. 22”

Beanflip

Central Kansas
HAM Points
Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:
This weekends weather was uncooperative so with it almost over and me getting stir crazy I set up to do some speed testing. Primarily to compare the performance of my Barbara’s current “short” barrel versus the the new longer barrel I have yet to install. The first guns released had 19” barrels. The barrels they have now and sell on the site are 22”. IMG_1274.jpeg

This also opened my eyes that I should explore lighter pellets than what I’ve been shooting.
IMG_1273.jpeg

Graphed out the shots. I should do this again after I’ve shot it for a while. I did clean the new barrel before I tested it. 19” barrel is the green line. IMG_1276.jpeg

I'd guess what it prints on paper as in tight pellet holes is what matters in the end result . If it don't shoot to accurately satisfaction all that I'd assume is meaning less. Or think wether 8, 12 19, 22" barrel it still a you want this pellet at this fsp . Now unless the battles have different twist rates or rifling / redesign ????

After more testing the new barrel likes JSB 18.13 but surprisingly at a bit less hammer spring. Pretty good accuracy and consistency with 5.5 turns in through 4 mags or 40 shots. For Chairgun pellet speed 765.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back