Others All the Rules in one spot?

Would be hard to do unless there is a central body like there is for field target. Think of the WFTF or NRL22, they have a very well thought of laid out set of rules. Now even they have special accommodations that the match director can change or modify things to suit the shooting area.

If you look at the rules for RMAC, NAC, Extreme Bench, or Pyramid Cup......they are all different because they are catering for different people.

I am just kind of surprised that some retailer or business in the airgun sports doesn't do this to get people to visit them and potentially buy something for that sport/activity. It would seem to make sense to do that, wouldn't it? I mean, like if you are a business with a marketing department, what are you doing all day if you are not trying to drum up more business? It seems that a lot of field target shooters put a lot of thought and time into their carts when I am pretty sure they wouldn't if somebody made a decent one. A good portable stabile light chair to shoot from would probably be a hit too, looking at all the buckets I have seen. Plenty of marketing growth left in the shooting sports that's for sure. I just believe that a lot of people in the industry have something to gain by putting all the info in one spot for people to come look at. It could even be this forum, for that matter.

I am just kind of surprised that some retailer or business in the airgun sports doesn't do this to get people to visit them and potentially buy something for that sport/activity. It would seem to make sense to do that, wouldn't it? I mean, like if you are a business with a marketing department, what are you doing all day if you are not trying to drum up more business? It seems that a lot of field target shooters put a lot of thought and time into their carts when I am pretty sure they wouldn't if somebody made a decent one. A good portable stabile light chair to shoot from would probably be a hit too, looking at all the buckets I have seen. Plenty of marketing growth left in the shooting sports that's for sure. I just believe that a lot of people in the industry have something to gain by putting all the info in one spot for people to come look at. It could even be this forum, for that matter.
and help bring more folks in.
i have look at a few things and just found my self confused and flustered to the point of just F it ill stay in the back yard.

Yes, I agree that we could try to bring the rules together in the HAM Community. It would be a big job as these things are very complex in some cases...

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that we could try to bring the rules together in the HAM Community. It would be a big job as these things are very complex in some cases...
Perhaps links to the governing bodies?

Extreme Field Target:
Extreme Field Target Rules - Extreme Benchrest

AAFTA Field Target:
Handbook & Other Docs.

USARB Benchrest:
Home - United States Air Rifle Benchrest

ASA Benchrest:
ASA 100-Yard Benchrest Rules – Airgun Sporting Association

N50 Benchrest:
National 50 Benchrest League

ISSF 10 Meter:
ISSF - International Shooting Sport Federation - issf-sports.org

NASSA Silhouette:
Air Rifles – NASSA Silhouette

NRA Silhouette:
https://competitions.nra.org/documents/pdf/compete/RuleBooks/Sil-r/sil-r-book.pdf

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back