Airguns Pellets Under 1 Cent Each In This Pyramyd Deal!

1702573110873.png

It’s amazing but true! For a (probably) limited time, you can buy good quality airgun pellets for under 1 Cent each in this Pyramyd Deal!

The pellets concerned are German-manufactured by Norma. They are available in .177 and .22 calibers in both regular and heavy weights. The product names are Golden Trophy FT and Golden Trophy FT Heavy.

These are domed, general-purpose pellets. Back in 2022, Hard Air Magazine tested the Golden Trophy FT Heavies in .22 caliber. They earned a HAM Gold Award for their combination of consistent manufacturing, fair price, cleanliness and conformance to the manufacturer’s specifications.

So these are good pellets. How about the pricing?

Well, Pyramyd is selling 4-packs of the .177 caliber pellets for $9.99. That’s $9.99 for a total of 1,400 pellets (3 tins of 300 per tin, plus one of 500). Each 4-pack contains two tins of 8.4 Grain pellets and two tins of 9.1 Grainers.

But – if you add four 4-packs into your Pyramyd shopping cart, you’ll find that you even get one 4-pack FREE! That’s a total of 5,600 pellets for just $29.97!!!

HAM-Norma-2-4920280.jpg

Now paying $29.97 for 5,600 pellets means they’re waaay under 1 Cent each. In fact, they’re close to half a Cent each. WOW!

There’s a 4-pack of Norma pellets in .22 caliber also. In this case, you receive a total of 850 pellets per pack. One tin of 15.9 Grain pellets and three tins of 17.6 Grainers. Again the 4-pack price is $9.99.

With Pyramyd’s “buy 3 get one free” deal, that makes a total of 3,400 pellets for $29.97. Again, that’s less than 1 Cent per pellet!!!

If you want to know the Ballistic Coefficient values for these Norma pellets, uou will find them in the Hard Air Magazine BC page.

BUY FROM PYRAMYD

Norma Golden Trophy FT .177 Cal Pellets, 4 Pack 0.17

Norma Golden Trophy FT .22 Cal Pellets, 4 Pack 0.22

The post Airguns Pellets Under 1 Cent Each In This Pyramyd Deal! appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.

Ya, when I could get them local they were $8 a tin of 500..(.177)

Ruag invested in a new plant in Georgia(usa) to make these vs overseas production/ shipping so I figured easier access more local sales , but that seems to of faultered being where I use to get them plenty local now I can't at all unless mail-order..

Anyway they shot well for me I did not mind buying them at all .

I got a text from them today saying you can get free shipping on $99 orders too. It's today only so hurry. That makes the deal even sweeter.

been scratching my head trying to get to 99.00
but i dont see it. i got others items i need from else where
Ya, most things I need ain't all at progressive where I can just bundle and save 🥴.

This place got one or two thing but nothing else ,then that guy got this other and nothing else and so on ,and none of them total close to getting free shipping..

The best is that small item that could be put in a small padded envelope and a $ 1 stamp sent usps but it's 8-14$ charge .. heck shipping cost 2x more the the part ..lol

when i go to the site i get this "24 Hours ONLY! Free Shipping on orders $99+"
i dont see free shipping today anywhere?
what does Txt HELP for HELP, STOP to STOP. mean? LOL

What no extra popup to explain that ? I cringe to have to go to pa anymore and fight off all there intrusive pop ups ..

I got where the first one ( spin the wheel of savings) pops up I just leave the site and shop elsewhere.. now just as bad at sister agd site .. I guess business is so good they want to deter customers with popups. Instead of actually look at products ..🤤

You reply to the text with STOP if you don't want to receive messages from them anymore. I don't know what HELP will get you.

Like the .177 it almost like a mega count sampler pack thing.

• Includes:
    • 1 Tin - Standard weight Golden Trophy FT .177 Cal, 8.4 Grain, Domed, 300ct
    • 1 Tin - Golden Trophy FT .177 Cal, 8.4 Grain, Domed, 500ct
    • 2 Tins - Golden Trophy FT Heavy .177 Cal, 9.1 Grain, Domed, 300ct
  • 1,400 total pellets
  • .177 caliber

View attachment 3347

It’s amazing but true! For a (probably) limited time, you can buy good quality airgun pellets for under 1 Cent each in this Pyramyd Deal!

The pellets concerned are German-manufactured by Norma. They are available in .177 and .22 calibers in both regular and heavy weights. The product names are Golden Trophy FT and Golden Trophy FT Heavy.

These are domed, general-purpose pellets. Back in 2022, Hard Air Magazine tested the Golden Trophy FT Heavies in .22 caliber. They earned a HAM Gold Award for their combination of consistent manufacturing, fair price, cleanliness and conformance to the manufacturer’s specifications.

So these are good pellets. How about the pricing?

Well, Pyramyd is selling 4-packs of the .177 caliber pellets for $9.99. That’s $9.99 for a total of 1,400 pellets (3 tins of 300 per tin, plus one of 500). Each 4-pack contains two tins of 8.4 Grain pellets and two tins of 9.1 Grainers.

But – if you add four 4-packs into your Pyramyd shopping cart, you’ll find that you even get one 4-pack FREE! That’s a total of 5,600 pellets for just $29.97!!!

HAM-Norma-2-4920280.jpg

Now paying $29.97 for 5,600 pellets means they’re waaay under 1 Cent each. In fact, they’re close to half a Cent each. WOW!

There’s a 4-pack of Norma pellets in .22 caliber also. In this case, you receive a total of 850 pellets per pack. One tin of 15.9 Grain pellets and three tins of 17.6 Grainers. Again the 4-pack price is $9.99.

With Pyramyd’s “buy 3 get one free” deal, that makes a total of 3,400 pellets for $29.97. Again, that’s less than 1 Cent per pellet!!!

If you want to know the Ballistic Coefficient values for these Norma pellets, uou will find them in the Hard Air Magazine BC page.

BUY FROM PYRAMYD

Norma Golden Trophy FT .177 Cal Pellets, 4 Pack 0.17

Norma Golden Trophy FT .22 Cal Pellets, 4 Pack 0.22

The post Airguns Pellets Under 1 Cent Each In This Pyramyd Deal! appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.
Thank you sir. Just picked up the 22 pack. What an amazing price!

A guy just hate to spend and load up even at this price and find there guns don't like them .. there you sit .... A truck load of pellets that don't group well in your stuff .. I guess the melt down ingot value maybe there 🤔.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back