EVOL 1000 Ham Points = Evol Mini .22

In that case, you can't go wrong with the Evol Mini 22. I currently have the Paradigm 22, Evol 30, and Evol Mini 22. My next Evol will be the 15" standard. If I had to keep one, the Mini would stay. Love mine!

View attachment 5680
Absolutely beautiful. I’m really excited. Actually all my giant guns have left I only have carbines and bullpups. I don’t shoot 200 yards or shoot off the bench don’t need a gun the size of a flintlock.

I'm just realizing how much I can save by redeeming HAM points. This post made me look into the HAM points system and how it works. Given that AoA is one of my favorite online dealers to shop at, it's a no-brainer. I need to start getting more active on here lol. 415 more HAM points to go!
You're welcome - enjoy being a member of the HAM Community and redeeming the points 😀

In that case, you can't go wrong with the Evol Mini 22. I currently have the Paradigm 22, Evol 30, and Evol Mini 22. My next Evol will be the 15" standard. If I had to keep one, the Mini would stay. Love mine!

View attachment 5680
They are truly great little rifles. I went through so many guns and was always looking for the next one to try out. I've had the Mini now as my main shooter for 2 years now and still haven't found anything I think would be worth trading for the Mini.

They are truly great little rifles. I went through so many guns and was always looking for the next one to try out. I've had the Mini now as my main shooter for 2 years now and still haven't found anything I think would be worth trading for the Mini.
Don’t be surprised if everything except the Evol is sold lol for me

View attachment 5680
I anguished over mini vs 15 and went with the 15. I am still happy with my choice 1.5 years later, but there’s still a hole in my heart for a mini.

I anguished over mini vs 15 and went with the 15. I am still happy with my choice 1.5 years later, but there’s still a hole in my heart for a mini.
It's a hard choice. I would love a 15" again honestly but the Mini is such a nice carry gun for pesting that I don't know if I'd shoot the 15" as much as the Mini so I just stick with it

i would not trade my 15" for anyting i wish my .30 cal was a 15" but i love it also.
one of the reason i think Tom should drop the EVOL in a bull pup chasy is to shorten it.
i want a EVOL mini and hope to have one but i am still sving my pennies.

I humbly submit that I have two Evol mini the original safe queen is as new in it's savior bag with tag.
The second completely outfitted Evol mini was acquired from Kevin aka CTAIRGUNNER as he stepped back from our addiction. I'll be listing the original after shoulder surgery when time permits on AGN if interested give me a shout and hey there is no waiting. :cool:

I humbly submit that I have two Evol mini the original safe queen is as new in it's savior bag with tag.
The second completely outfitted Evol mini was acquired from Kevin aka CTAIRGUNNER as he stepped back from our addiction. I'll be listing the original after shoulder surgery when time permits on AGN if interested give me a shout and hey there is no waiting. :cool:
Yeah I haven't seen to much of him on this forum, was wondering if he quit cold turkey! Hope he's well, so you just never shot the Safe queen to keep its value...Or some other reason?

Well that is news to me! Didn't know you could cash the points in for anything to actually have. If I would have known that I would have looked at something other than the HM1000x I have coming. Though honestly that is going to be a killer rifle, though always willing to help out forum sponsors if I can.

Welcome to the Evol club. Now just wait until your Evol evolves into a Paradigm ;)

Well that is news to me! Didn't know you could cash the points in for anything to actually have. If I would have known that I would have looked at something other than the HM1000x I have coming. Though honestly that is going to be a killer rifle, though always willing to help out forum sponsors if I can.

Welcome to the Evol club. Now just wait until your Evol evolves into a Paradigm ;)
:) too bad im not a traditional rifle guy. Might evolve into the .30 one day:)

HAM Airgun Points may be redeemed through a number of participating companies. The result can be very beneficial!

You can find out more here Info - HAM Community Points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back